Sunday, January 20, 2013

Workout Buddies

Thank goodness for workout buddies - my kids :) I love how enthusiastic they get about working out. I am a big home workout gal and these little wipper snappers are so much fun to workout with and are actually quite good at it. Mr. Man over on the far left said he was just fine doing the "girl push-ups" he was not about to exert too much energy this time. Little miss perfect form on the right is so much fun and then there was that little ball of cuteness sandwiched between the two who was the one that lasted the longest. Today was HIIT training 30 minutes it was intense but I survived they did not. Thanks to the help of my buds keeping me motivated the time went by fast I wish I had 1/2 the energy they do. It's not always easy to find the time to work out with a big family because something always comes up but you just gotta do it and make it happen! Don't forget to drink lots of water!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment