Friday, May 31, 2013

Supermissfits Smoothie

 This is a scrumptious smoothie I drink this everyday.  After my 7th child being born I find myself wanting to be more and more healthy and eat very healthy to have health and energy to tale care of all these cute and energetic kiddos! 

 First thing in the morning I drink 1 liter of water then a green smoothie like this one.  Put water spinach and lemon in the Vitamix or Blend Tech and liquefy.  Add frozen strawberries and pineapple, avocado and stevia and blend till desired consistency!  If you don't have one of these fancy blenders go get one today.  You will never regret it.  Hussles bought me my Vitamix when we first got married.  I have used it almost everyday sometimes multiple times each day.  They run about $500 there are different accessories you can buy for them now like a dry container for grinding wheat, rice and other grains into flour.  Costco runs specials from time to time during a road show and I wanna say they're $500.  Anyhow best of luck and happy blending and being healthy!  Xoxo T

No comments:

Post a Comment