Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday!

It's a little later in the day but I just couldn't go to bed with out sharing my thoughts in Thankful Thursday!

I am thankful for my health. I am thankful for my family, friends and my sweet sweet husband that adores me and treats me like a queen and teaches our children to respect me as so. I admire him so much for so many reasons he is my everything and so super duper good looking and handsome.

I am so thankful for my sweet bambino Roman and how peaceful he is and so adorably precious and healthy.

I am thankful for my oldest children that set the tone for the younger ones of obedience, kindness, compassion, fun and love in our home. My oldest is tuff and cool and super duper smart but also tender at heart and loves babies and children like his older brother Scott and I love that sweet side of him.

My one and only daughter is the delight of my life. I love to watch her grow and mature in all aspects of her life. She is so pure and good to her core. She IS beauty. She has amazing friends and integrity in her choices in her life. She's so talented, witty and compassionate. She also is so caring and watchful for all her siblings.

I am thankful for my little boys and how much love and energy they bring into our home. Despite being tuff and busy being boys they are also so tender and sweet. It's amazing to me that they often talk about Scotty as if they knew him when he was alive. But they were all born after he passed away. I see Scotty in each of my kids some mannerisms, expressions, talents and funniness -is that a word?
Jax is the tender heart of he family and sensitive and always wants to stay home from school and be homeschooled. What can I say I'm that cool my kids can't get enough of me. Bowen seems quiet but he's just observing all the happenings in the home. He's the lover, very affectionate and often is found leaving family members thoughtful handmade notes saying I love you and bringing me flowers (both of which Scotty did a lot). Cash is feisty and full of energy to constantly run - everywhere! He is so gentle with baby Roman and so thoughtful of others.

Can I just mention here how seriously funny all of my kids are??!!! They make me laugh out loud everyday!  Check them out in this video

I don't know why I'm feeling all sappy today but I do really feel so immensely blessed to have such good children. I am missing Scotty a lot this week more than normal. It has been 8 trying years since he passed away and there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about him and miss him so much. I think that some of my emotions are mixed with Jax turning 8 and planning his baptism. The last big event for Scotty was his 8th birthday and then baptism to become a member of The Church of Latter Day Saints and then all his cancer came back and he passed away a month later. So this is a hard time as happy as I am for Jax it's bringing back those painful memories of Scott's passing as well.

As I sit here rocking baby Roman in my arms my heart is full and I know that our time on this earth is limited and we have to enjoy our family and cherish them so much and love deeply and live life to the fullest. God wants us to be happy and I know he loves us and cares for all of us.

Lastly on this overly emotional somewhat TMI post I am thankful for all of my blog readers. It is so nice to read your sweet and thoughtful comments and emails it truly makes my day! I'm glad to be a part of a group of such thoughtful ladies and seriously cool people!

Xoxo- Tammy :)







































No comments:

Post a Comment