Friday, March 15, 2013

Fashion Friday

Gosh it seems like all my posts lately are fashion-ey! I really need to be sharing more about how to get you ladies in swim suit shape before summer! It's already getting warmer and I am ready for the beach here in Cali. So that is my goal for next week. This week was just one thing after the next with our busy life and kids with full schedules. Jax was in the school play and he was the old history super hero and couldn't hear very well so he kept saying in his best raspy old man voice "ughhhh what did they say?" It was the funniest and most entertaining part of the play. Between that and all the hugs that these kids and hubby give me each day I am one happy mommy!

We also took the train to LA and ate tacos at Cielito Lindo with family and made another Harlem Shake video which you must see.

Here's a few outfits from this last week:























No comments:

Post a Comment