Friday, March 15, 2013

3 outfits is not crowd

Gosh it seems like all my posts lately are fashion-ey! I really need to be sharing more about how to get you ladies in swim suit shape before summer! It's already getting warmer and I am ready for the beach here in Cali. So that is my goal for next week. This week was just one thing after the next with our busy life and kids with full schedules. Jax was in the school play and he was the old history super hero and couldn't hear very well so he kept saying in his best raspy old man voice "ughhhh what did they say?" It was the funniest and most entertaining part of the play. Between that and all the hugs that these kids and hubby give me each day I am one happy mommy!

We also took the train to LA and ate tacos at Cielito Lindo with family and made another Harlem Shake Video which you must see. And watch if you haven't our first Harlem Shake video 

Here's a few outfits from this last week:











leather jacket: BEBE, skirt, Shoes, skirt: Zara, Necklace: amazon





shoes: Forever 21, jeans: J Brand thrifted, shirt:Windsor, Necklace Forever 21




Jacket: Image, shirt: Zara, Boots: Franco Sarto, Scarf: UO, Jeggins: Metro Park

12 comments:

  1. I need JJ to take my fashion pics! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last look!! Sooooo adorable from head to toe! Looking forward to following you! Found ya on the blog hop!
    Adrienne
    http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. Amazing outfits my dear! Loooveee those zara wedges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know I LOVE the last outfit! <3

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/jennifer-dahl-designs-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes in the first look! xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all these outfits! Perfection! Visting from the Pleated Poppy!

    xo

    MacKensie
    mackensieg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that last outfit! Great use of basics. I am wearing a black skirt and black leather jacket right now!

    Aubree
    lookfeelbebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute looks! i love the last one the best! :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the leather jacket you wore with that skirt!

    ReplyDelete