Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What I wore Wednesday Etc.

And some other things I've been up to lately!!! Here's my cute outfit and interesting story!!! 
Jeans//express;sweatshirt//styles for less

My daughter was donating this top she "had to have when she saw it" and I fell in love with it, so I snagged it and I get sooo many compliments on it! 

I've been working on yoga fire fly pose everyday for a week now and seeing good progress the top left is my goal ...

And our soft soled leather moccs available at http://littletammytwoshoes.bigcartel.com are becoming very popular with the little people in your life.  Our moccasins are so adorable and only $40!!! Head over to our website and follow our ig @littletammytwoshoes thanks for your support!!!
 
Enjoy!!! Hope you try yoga each day with me.  I'm loving the calm it brings to my life and how flexible and strong I'm becoming!!  

Xoxo tammy





1 comment:

  1. Wait... are you the woman with the big pregnant belly in the striped shirt that's all over Pinterest? You can't be!

    ReplyDelete