Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Army Stripes

>>>So for what I wore Wednesday and what kids wore Wednesday I thought I would share "army and stripes". "Army" with this cute top from Ross I scored on for $7.99 you gotta love Ross's prices, you just can't beat them. Heels and necklace -"Forever 21" aka "Forever My Favorite" pants - H & M who's prices are also super cheap. Thought I would bring baby Roman along on this photo shoot. He's in the "stripes" and looking adorable I might add. His hoodie and leggings -Target both $5 and his moccasin - made by yours truly. If your interested in buying baby moccasins at an affordable price please email me and let me know, I will send you pricing and colors. See below some samples
Xoxo tammy>>>

Linkin up with onelittlemomma.blogspot.com





















2 comments:

  1. Your son is adorable and you look fantastic!

    Please stop by when you get a chance to enter to win $100 Gift Certificate from Pixie Lily, a high end,luxury children's clothing at http://mamainheels.com/2013/04/24/discovering-with-pixie-lily-plus-a-100-gift-certificate-giveaway/

    xo,
    Janise
    http://MamaInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word- his tiny hoodie and mocs are ADORABLE! I love both of your outfits. Thanks for linking up!

    Kilee
    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete