Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What I wore Wednesday White and Camel Riding Boots

White and Camel riding boots











California weather is so unpredictable and we never have the same weather for more than a week. I was glad that the weather allowed me to wear my favorite boots.  I'm still loving these boots so much! They are so comfy but you should get a 1/2 size smaller than you normally wear because they are real leather and they stretch out a little bit.

I love my bubble/ Michael BublĂ©/ bobble necklace as we call it around here you definitely need these in every color! I got mine for $8 at Styles for Less - and my belt was also from Styles - I love that I can get my styles for less!

Got my shirt at Cotton On and my bracelet cost .01 at Cotton On it was basically free when I purchased my shirt. That's always nice when I get a gift for shopping at a retailer! Cotton On has great prices and even better sale prices my shirt was $10!!! Makes me happy :)

Jeans H&M, boots Franco Sarto

Have a Happy Wednesday and if you haven't yet you must watch our family's "Harlem Shake" video

Linking up with:pleated poppy

15 comments:

  1. Oooh, yes! Super fun.

    just love // kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm new to the whole blogging world how to I see your blog and follow you?

      Delete
  2. cute outfit! I really like the white statement necklace with the white top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white on white! Great idea!

    Amy
    http://permissiontoperuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white necklace with white blouse, looks cute. stopping by from wiww

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you through the link-up! Gorgeous! I love the top paired with your necklace-simple yet cute!
    XO, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tamara, I'm coveting your boots! Love the whole outfit!


    Here are mine if you get a second to take a peak:
    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been trying to wear my boots over the last several weeks recognizing that I probably wont get to wear them for too much longer :) I love your white on white, and that necklace is everything!

    Found you via What I Wore Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. These boots are awesome!!! All my knee boots are black, it's time to get something new:)
    http://dcinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE and CHIC!

    Sheena @ The Details
    http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-random-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those boots, and I love that they look like they fit your legs really well. When I was looking for knee-high boots, I couldn't find anything that fit my legs...I eventually gave up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Umm, ok you need to teach me how to shop for next to nothing! Love the shirt and the necklace and ESPECIALLY the prices! Visiting from WIWW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I love the simple sophistication of this casual look.

    ReplyDelete